This recipe is so good, you’ll want to make a double batch!
- 1 lb. Schnucks Signature fresh ground Italian sausage, casings removed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 32 oz. less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg. refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- 1 pkg. baby spinach
- Preheat saucepan over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add sausage and garlic and cook 4-5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking up sausage with side of spoon. Add broth, tomatoes with their juice and Italian seasoning; cover and heat to boiling.
- Stir in tortellini and spinach, pressing down on spinach to immerse in liquid; heat to boiling. Boil 5-7 minutes or until tortellini is tender, stirring occasionally. Makes about 9 cups.
521 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.