Tortellini Shrimp Caesar Salad is the perfect, delicious dish that you need to try!
- 1 pkg frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and tail shells removed
- 1 pkg baby spinach
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- ¾ Schnucks feta cheese crumbles
- ½ cup Schnucks Classic Caesar dressing
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Heat large covered saucepot of water to boiling over high heat. Add tortellini and cook as label directs; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large salad bowl, toss shrimp with spinach, tomatoes, cheese and dressing until well combined. Add warm tortellini and toss until mixture is coated in dressing. Sprinkle salad with basil to serve. Makes about 12 cups.
475 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G