Lemon garlic marinated beef roast will brighten any occasion. Make this easy recipe for top round roast with lemon garlic marinade for an incredible meal.
- 1 (4 lb.) Certified Angus Beef® top round roast
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and garlic, and place in a zipper-locking plastic bag with top round roast. Marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove roast from marinade and pat dry. Discard marinade and preheat oven to 450°F. Place roast in a shallow roasting pan fitted with a rack and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, then reduce oven to 350°F. Cook approximately 1 hour until roast reaches 125-130°F.
- Remove from oven, tent loosely with foil, and let rest 15 minutes before carving thinly against the grain.
320 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G