Cold soup is so hot right now.
- 4 large local tomatoes, chopped and stems removed
- 1 cucumber, chopped, peeled, stem and seeds removed
- 2 green onions, chopped and roots removed
- 1 local jalapeño, chopped, stem and seeds removed
- 1 local red bell pepper, chopped, stem and seeds removed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. local honey
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks ground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, drizzle gazpacho with olive oil and garnish as desired. Serve with crusty bread.
201 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G