This bruschetta recipe is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use a sharp serrated knife to cut bread loaf at an angle into eight, 1/2-inch-thick pieces, creating oval slices with plenty of surface area. Set loaf slices on baking sheet and toast in oven for 8-10 minutes, turning slices halfway through.
- Combine diced tomato, balsamic vinegar, Parmesan and freshly torn or chopped basil in a bowl. Set aside.
- Rub each piece of toasted bread with garlic. Set on platter and top evenly with tomato mixture. Add more fresh basil and Parmesan, if desired. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
Pair this appetizer with Pinot Grigio.
- DaVinci Pinot Grigio
- Ruffino Pinot Grigio
- Noble Vines Pinot Grigio
166 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.