Flaky tilapia and tangy capers with fresh lemon juice over a bed of pasta makes this recipe a seafood lover’s dream. Not sweet on seafood? No worries. You’ll also love this recipe by swapping the tilapia for boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/2 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 4 (6 oz.) tilapia (or cod) filets
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (16 oz.) box angel hair pasta, cooked
- dried or chopped fresh parsley, to serve (if desired)
- lemon wedges to serve (if desired)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, whisk together flour, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder. Season filets with salt and pepper and coat in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Add 2 filets to skillet and cook until crust is golden and fish flakes easily with a fork, 3-4 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining filets.
- Wipe skillet clean and return to range over medium heat. Melt butter, then stir in lemon juice, capers and black pepper. Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve tilapia over pasta. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley, if desired.
810 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.