This thyme and garlic grilled sweet potato recipe from Schnucks is good any “thyme”.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, skin on
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds. In a resealable plastic bag combine remaining ingredients with potato slices. Allow to marinate for at least an hour or overnight before grilling.
- Remove potato slices from marinade. Grill potato slices over fire for 6-8 minutes per side or until tender. Season with salt if needed.
177 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G