This dinner is a real jerk (chicken).
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Schnucks olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2½ lb chicken thighs and legs
- lime wedge, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except chicken and blend until smooth.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine marinade and chicken. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 18-20 minutes, turning frequently, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
177 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G