SKIPPY Natural Peanut Butter Squeeze is perfect for enjoying the same great peanut butter spread in a new easy-squeeze pack.
- 3 cups shredded local cabbage
- 1 local cucumber, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded Schnucks rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Schnucks dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- fresh lime wedges, to serve (if desired)
- peanut dressing (see recipe notes)
- In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients (see recipe notes).
- Arrange salad ingredients on a large platter or in a large bowl.
- Serve topped with prepared peanut dressing.
Peanut Dressing Ingredients
- 3 tbsp. Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sriracha (if desired)
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil (if desired)
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
Dressing can be made 1 week in advance. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
393 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G