Our recipe for Thai Peanut Ramen takes the guesswork out creating your own ramen.
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks canola oil
- 12 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 14 oz. canned light coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 2 tbsp. creamy unsalted peanut butter
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped fresh mustard greens
- 6 oz. dry ramen noodles
- 1 juice of lime
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped basil, plus more to garnish, if desired
- Chopped roasted unsalted peanuts to garnish, if desired
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté 3 minutes. Stir bell pepper, ginger and garlic into pan and sauté until softened, 2-3 more minutes.
- Add chicken broth, coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce, worcestershire, honey and peanut butter to pot and stir until combined. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Add chicken and greens; cook until chicken has cooked through and greens have softened, about 5 more minutes.
- Add noodles to pot and remove from heat. Rest until noodles have softened, 5-7 minutes. Stir in lime juice, cilantro and basil. If desired, top with basil and peanuts. Serve immediately.
430 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G