These Thai lettuce wraps are full of fresh and nourishing ingredients that come together in a sweet and tangy wrap that is sure to satisfy.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Full Circle Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp. natural rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 leaves bibb or butter lettuce
- 6 Flatout Light Original Wraps
- 6 clementines, divided to serve
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add coleslaw mix, chicken, peanuts and cilantro; toss to combine.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on each wrap and top evenly with filling. Roll up and serve with 1 clementine per serving.
406 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.