Tex-Mex never tasted so good.
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning, divided
- 4 Schnucks whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded cheese of choice
- ½ cup Schnucks salsa
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- In a pan, sauté sliced peppers over medium heat with 1 tablespoon taco seasoning until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer peppers to a bowl and wipe pan clean.
- Add a tortilla to the pan and top with ¼ of cooked peppers and ¼ cup cheese. Fold tortilla in half and cook until golden brown, flipping once. Repeat with remaining tortillas, peppers and cheese.
- Stir salsa and remaining taco seasoning into warmed rice and serve with quesadillas.
397 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G