Loaded with spicy goodness and tender chicken, this Tex-Mex Chicken Ramen recipe will satisfy your cravings without breaking the bank.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. Southwest chipotle seasoning blend
- 4 cups Schnucks low-sodium chicken bone broth
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs ramen noodles (seasoning packets removed)
- 1/2 cup whole-kernel frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup carrot matchsticks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, sliced (optional)
- 2 tsp. chopped cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and move oven rack to middle position. Prepare a small baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Season chicken breasts with chipotle seasoning. Bake in oven uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to rest for 10 minutes, then slice.
- In a medium pot, bring chicken bone broth to a boil. Add noodles, carrots and corn. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are al dente.
- Serve hot in bowls. Top with chicken slices, tomatoes, radish slices, jalapeños, and chopped cilantro (if desired).
360 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.