This Teriyaki Salmon Bowl is filled with tasty tenderness and lots of healthy ingredients. Your taste buds will thank you!
- 2 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 (10.8 oz.) bag Birds Eye broccoli florets
- 1 (15 oz.) can Schnucks no salt black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 radishes, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- In a medium bowl, coat the salmon with the teriyaki sauce. Let marinate for 15–30 minutes, turning occasionally. Prepare broccoli according to package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the salmon on a foil-covered rimmed sheet pan and cook for 10–15 minutes, until salmon is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, combine beans with red cabbage, carrots, radishes, bell peppers and green onions. In a small bowl, whisk together sesame seeds, vinegar, lime juice, oil, honey and ginger until thoroughly combined, 1–2 minutes. Drizzle dressing over bean salad and toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Divide quinoa among four bowls, top with broccoli, bean salad and half a salmon fillet. Serve immediately.
409 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.