A sweet and tangy casserole made with ground pork that gives this dish rich flavor while also providing essential vitamins and minerals.
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 lb. ground pork, cooked
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (5 oz.) can chow mein noodles
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté mushrooms, celery and bell pepper until softened, about 5 minutes. Add pork, carrots, broth, teriyaki sauce and garlic. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and stir in rice.
- Bake 35 minutes, stir and top with chow mein noodles. Cook until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, 15-20 more minutes. Serve topped with sliced green onion.
390 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G