This tenderloin roast is amazingly tender, and the creamy horseradish sauce adds the perfect tang to each beefy bite.
- 4 lb. Certified Angus Beef ® tenderloin roast
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish (not horseradish sauce)
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. finely minced fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper, divided
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a small mixing bowl combine sour cream, horseradish, Dijon mustard, chives, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; cover and chill.
- Rub roast with oil on all sides, season evenly with salt and remaining pepper. Place roast in roasting pan fitted with rack. Roast 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F, continue cooking approximately 45 to 50 minutes for medium doneness (135 to140°F on internal-read thermometer).
- Remove from oven, loosely tent roast with foil, rest 10 to 15 minutes. Serve 1/2 inch slices with horseradish sauce.
430 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G