Treat yourself to this tater tot casserole recipe from Schnucks!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) Schnucks cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz. Schnucks frozen tater treats
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. chives, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, cook turkey, green pepper, onion and mushrooms until meat is cooked through. Drain.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, milk, pepper and garlic. Mix together until well combined.
- Place turkey mixture in 2 quart baking dish. Top with tater tots treats and cheese. Bake for 30-40 minutes until casserole is bubbly and heated through.
- Garnish with finely sliced chives.
439 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.