Spice it up with Cholula Hot Sauce!
- 3 lb. beef chuck roast, boneless
- 1/3 cup Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, plus more to serve
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 lime, fresh squeezed, divided
- 24 fresh corn tortillas
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- Cotija cheese
- fresh avocados, diced
- To prepare the shredded beef, place the beef chuck roast in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Cover with the Cholula Original, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, dried cumin, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and the juice from 1 lime.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5 hours. When roast is finished cooking, remove from the liquid and set aside. Skim fat off top of remaining beef liquid and discard.
- Shred beef with two forks and place back in liquid. Stir well, taste and add salt if needed. Keep warm.
- Prepare the radish salad by combining the sliced radishes, remaining fresh lime juice, cilantro and red onion in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir well, cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To serve, stack 2 corn tortillas on top of each other, fill with desired amount of shredded beef and top with radish salad, Cotija cheese, diced avocados and finish with extra Cholula Original to taste.
Cook on Low or High
In a hurry? Cover and cook on high for 5 hours. Time to spare? Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
357 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G