Tacos? Good. Pizza? Great. Taco pizza? The best.
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pkg. refrigerated country Italian bread dough
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz.) Full Circle black beans in spicy sauce
- 1 cup Schnucks finely shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, cut into 1/2" pieces
- Schnucks chunky salsa and Schnucks sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray large cookie sheet or rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Remove dough from package and unroll in center of cookie sheet. Press dough to form 14x10" rectangle. With fork, poke dough about every 2". Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust browns. Cool crust on cookie sheet on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in 12" skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up beef into small pieces with side of spoon. Stir in taco seasoning and water; cook just until mixture becomes thick, stirring occasionally. In medium bowl, with potato masher or fork, coarsely mash black beans in their sauce.
- Spread beans evenly over crust leaving 1/4" border around edges. Top with beef mixture, then sprinkle with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Cut pizza lengthwise into 3 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 4 pieces. Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
411 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.