Enjoy these ripe, refreshing and easy-to-make skewers that make a great summer snack.
- 1 seedless watermelon, diced into 1 inch cubes
- Feta cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- fresh blackberries, rinsed and drained
- Alternate watermelon, cheese and berries on wooden skewers.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Watermelon’s sweet flavor makes it taste like fruit, but it’s actually a vegetable!
- Water juice may relieve muscle soreness.
- Every part of the watermelon is edible — even the seeds and rind.
- Watermelon is grown in over 96 countries worldwide.
- It’s refreshing because it contains 90% water.
- Watermelons are grown in 44 states in the U.S.