Packed with antioxidants and fiber, sweet potatoes are the perfect addition to your morning breakfast. This delicious smoothie combines sweet potatoes, almond butter, Greek yogurt and whole grains to provide long-lasting energy that will fill you up and fuel your day.
Plus, including crispy and crunchy Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal in this smoothie provides whole grains for a heart-smart breakfast.
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen sweet potato cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Full Circle Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Schnucks plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cups Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, divided
- In a blender, combine first six ingredients and blend until smooth. Add 1 cup of cereal and continue to blend just until incorporated.
- Divide between glasses and evenly sprinkle with remaining cereal.
350 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0.5G