Orange you glad we created this mac & cheese recipe?
- 1 cup Schnucks milk, divided
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Schnucks Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. Schnucks yellow mustard
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 (16 oz.) package dry pasta, cooked
- In a large saucepan combine 1/2 cup milk, cheese and mustard. Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously until cheese is melted.
- Add sweet potato and remaining milk; stir until smooth. Add cooked pasta and toss until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
353 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.