Perfectly portioned, and only 5 ingredients! These egg cups are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
- 1 (8 oz.) sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, plus more to serve
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 6 large eggs
- 6 cups spring mix, divided
- 1 1/2 cups sliced grape tomatoes, divided
- 4 1/2 tbsp. light vinaigrette dressing, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together first four ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray and add mixture to 6 of the cups; press mixture into the bottom and up the sides. Spray tops with cooking spray and bake 10 minutes.
- Crack an egg into each cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Bake 12–14 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Serve with a side salad made of 2 cups spring mix, 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes and 1 1/2 tablespoons light vinaigrette dressing per serving.
322 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.