This hearty breakfast recipe is packed with veggies and savory goodness. No wonder it’s called the most important meal of the day!
- 1 (20 oz.) Pictsweet Farms frozen sweet potato waffle fries
- 4 Babybel snack cheese
- 1 (15-oz.) can Full Circle black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Herdez salsa verde
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Bake sweet potato fries on rimmed baking sheet according to instructions. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a small bowl, remove outer wax shell and shred Babybel cheese rounds with a box grater.
- Set oven to broil on low. In a cast-iron skillet, arrange sweet potato fries on bottom. Layer with half of cheese, beans, bell pepper and red onion. Top with remaining ingredients and make 2 shallow nests to crack eggs into. Season with salt and pepper if desired
- Broil on low in middle of oven until egg is cooked but yolk is still runny, 3–5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together salsa verde and yogurt until combined. Serve on top of skillet nachos with your choice of avocado, green onions & cilantro.
406 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.