Meatballs + skewers = a perfect combination.
- 1 pkg. Rosina brand Swedish style meatballs, or Rosina brand beef or turkey meatballs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Schnucks flour
- 2 cups Schnucks beef broth
- 1 cup Schnucks heavy cream
- 1 tsp. Schnucks soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Cook meatballs according to package directions.
- For the sauce, add butter and garlic to pan. Cook until garlic become fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add flour and cook until mixture turns light brown and smells nutty.
- Whisk in beef broth and heavy cream.
- Stir in soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon and nutmeg.
- Simmer until liquid begins to thicken. Add meatballs to sauce, simmer until warmed through and sprinkle with parsley.
- To serve, spread small layer of sauce on platter, add skewered meatballs and drizzle with sauce. If desired, serve with a dish of remaining sauce. Garnish with parsley.
230 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G