Ghosts and goblins agree: this swamp grog recipe from Schnucks is ghoulish-ly good.
- 2 (14 oz.) packets lemon-lime powdered drink mix
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks sugar
- 8 cups water
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle lemon-lime soda
- 6 limes, thinly sliced
- Fill a large punch bowl with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients to bowl and stir until combined. Serve immediately.
Don't be afraid. These delicious additions and substitutions are delicious.
- Replace ice with orange or lime sherbert
- ADULTS: Replace 3 cups water with bottle of champagne
- Add pineapple, raspberries and mint
- ADULTS: Replace 2 cups water with white rum
- Add blueberries and honeydew melon
- ADULTS: Replace 2 cups water with lime or orange vodka
139 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G