This recipe is surfin’ delicious.
- 12 oz. premium frozen concentrated lemonade, partially thawed
- 2 cups apricot nectar, chilled reserved juice from Del Monte® slices
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 1/2 cups ginger ale chilled
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 12 mint leaves, for garnish
- In 2-quart pitcher, stir lemonade, apricot nectar and pineapple juice. Add ginger ale; stir until lemonade is completely dissolved. Makes about 2 quarts.
- To serve, pour lemonade over ice in tall, chilled glasses; garnish with slices of lemon and mint leaves, if desired.
120 CALORIES Per Serving