Make these little bites with Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats Cereal that’s high in fiber and made with ten layers of whole-grain goodness. Serve with broccoli and honey mustard dip, sliced fresh watermelon and Danimals Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Delicious, convenient Danimals Smoothies are an easy addition to any lunchbox and perfect for on-the-go snacking.
- 3 cups Frosted Mini Wheats cereal, crushed
- 1/2 cup Schnucks old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts and/or seeds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix together all ingredients. Form into 12 balls. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week.
These can be prepared up to 1 week in advance. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Or, freeze up to 4 months—just thaw in the refrigerator the night before serving.
626 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G