More cheese, please!
- 1 frozen pizza dough ball, thawed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling at 400ºF. Sprinkle bottom of a rimmed baking pan with cornmeal. Place pizza dough ball on lightly floured work surface. With a rolling pin, roll dough out to a 12" round. Carefully transfer the dough round onto pan over cornmeal.
- With a fork, poke dough several times to vent; slide onto the center of the hot grill grate. Grill, covered, for 8 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is browned, rotating once halfway through grilling. Use tongs to transfer the crust onto the bottom of the rimmed baking pan.
- Leaving a 1" border, spread crust with pizza sauce; top with cheeses. Slide pizza onto the center of the hot grill grate. Grill, covered for 8 minutes ot until cheese is melted and crust edges are brown; used tongs to move the pizza if necessary to prevent the crust from burning. Transfer the pizza to a cutting board. Sprinkle the pizza with basil and cut into 8 slices to serve.