Sun-dried tomatoes and chicken elevate this gnocchi recipe.
- 1 tsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 12 oz. uncooked gnocchi
- 1 cup Schnucks chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Schnucks half & half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. Cook about 3 minutes, then add gnocchi, chicken broth, half-and-half, salt and pepper. Cover and cook until gnocchi are fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and spinach and cook for another 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted and chicken is warmed through. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
379 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.