- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- Prepare Cilantro-Lime Chimichurri: From lime, squeeze 1 tablespoon juice into small bowl. With whisk, stir in cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, mustard, sugar, salt, pepper and cayenne; slowly add oil while stirring constantly.
- Prepare Lettuce Wraps: Coat steak, corn and onion with oil; sprinkle with steak seasoning.
- Place steak, corn and onion on hot grill rack. Cook corn and onion 3 to 5 minutes, turning frequently to brown all sides or until lightly charred. Transfer to cutting board. Cook steak 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium doneness, turning once halfway through cooking. Transfer steak to cutting board and loosely cover with aluminum foil; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut corn from cob and thinly slice steak across the grain. Serve steak topped with onion, corn, avocado and tomatoes in lettuce leaves drizzled with chimichurri.
882 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 16G