Light and savory, these wraps are sure to be your new favorite summer snack.
- Cilantro-Lime Chimchurri (see recipe notes)
- 12 oz. boneless sirloin steak
- 1 ear corn, silk and husk removed
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4" thick slices
- 2 tsp. California Olive Ranch® extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Weber® Chicago Steak® Seasoning
- 1 ripe California Avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 large butter lettuce leaves
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- Prepare Cilantro-Lime Chimichurri (see recipe notes) and sit aside.
- Prepare Lettuce Wraps: Coat steak, corn and onion with oil; sprinkle with steak seasoning.
- Place steak, corn and onion on hot grill rack. Cook corn and onion 3 to 5 minutes, turning frequently to brown all sides or until lightly charred. Transfer to cutting board. Cook steak 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium doneness, turning once halfway through cooking. Transfer steak to cutting board and loosely cover with aluminum foil; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut corn from cob and thinly slice steak across the grain. Serve steak topped with onion, corn, avocado and tomatoes in lettuce leaves drizzled with chimichurri.
Add all ingredients except the olive oil into a small bowl. With whisk, stir to combine; slowly add oil while stirring constantly.
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 pinch Schnucks ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup California Olive Ranch® extra virgin olive oil
882 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 16G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.