Not all salads are created equal.
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- squash rings, for garnish
- Mix garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and red pepper flakes. Season to taste. Dress vegetables with vinaigrette. To make squash rings for garnish, thinly slice squash and then hollow the insides out of each slice.