This isn’t your typical gazpacho soup! Sure it’s cold, refreshing and simple like others, but this Good For You gazpacho includes fresh ginger that is full of Vitamin C, magnesium and potassium. Who knew a simple soup could be this healthy and cool?
- 12 cups diced seedless watermelon, divided
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced English cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper, stemmed and seeded
- 1/2 medium sized red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 fresh limes, zested and juiced
- 2 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 small serrano chili pepper, seeded and diced
- In a blender, add 6 cups of watermelon and puree on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until liquefied.
- Pour into a serving bowl and add remaining diced watermelon and all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine, season with salt and pepper if desired. Chill minimum 1 hour before serving with lime wedges.
Serving and Storage
The longer this marinates the better the flavor. Best served next day. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
118 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.