Enjoy the fresh flavors of summer fruit all in one bowl.
- 1 cup diced avocados
- 1/2 cup diced fresh apricot
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup halved fresh blackberries
- 4 tbsp. orange juice
- 4 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. lime zest
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups cooked white quinoa
- Wash fruit before preparing; pit and dice according to ingredients list.
- In a small bowl mix together orange juice, lime juice, honey and zest of lime until thoroughly incorporated. Add chopped mint leaves and season with salt if desired.
- In a large bowl add cooked quinoa, fresh fruit and citrus honey dressing; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
You can store this prepared salad in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
162 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.