Enjoy this delicious twist on stuffed peppers from Schnucks.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown ground turkey in a large fry pan until cooked through.
- Add beans, corn, diced tomato, salsa, garlic, cumin, chili powder, rice and 1 cup cheese to turkey in pan. Reserve ½ cup of cheese.
- Cut bell peppers lengthwise and spoon out the ribs and seeds.
- Place peppers in 9x13" greased baking dish.
- Spoon turkey mixture into pepper halves.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes until peppers have softened and cheese is melted.
- Add reserved cheese during the last 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and cilantro.
352 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.