This stuffed chicken recipe is a hearty and healthy dinner option.
- 1 (4 oz.) Perdue Fresh Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp. goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. pesto
- 2 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 artichoke heart, thinly sliced
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups salad mix
- 1/3 cup Full Circle Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. light dressing of choice
- Butterfly chicken breast; top with goat cheese, pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke heart slices; fold in half to close.
- Rub chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Sauté chicken in olive oil over medium heat, 3-4 minutes per side, until golden.
- Place chicken on baking sheet; bake at 375°F for 10 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- For Salad: Sprinkle salad mix with chickpeas, blueberries, strawberries, Parmesan, pumpkin seeds and salad dressing.
496 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G