Wow your friends with an appetizer that tastes as amazing as it looks.
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Schnucks cream cheese
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon juice, optional
- 23 red hot cherry peppers
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, feta, garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Mix with a spatula to combine.
- Fill a disposable pastry bag with the mixture. Slice the tops off of the cherry peppers and carefully remove the seeds, keeping peppers whole. Squeeze cheese mixture into each pepper.
- Store in a jar in the refrigerator for up to one week.
250 CALORIES Per Serving
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.