This traditional vegetable dish gets a delicious update that’s loaded with smoky flavor.
- 4 ears of fresh corn, shucked
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves of roasted garlic, smashed into a paste
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 cup Parmesan, finely grated
- 6 slices Farmland® Bacon, cooked, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Brush corn with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until lightly charred all over.
- In small bowl, combine mayo, garlic paste, paprika and lime juice. Stir until well combined, and season, adding more lime juice if necessary.
- Brush corn liberally with mayo. Top mayo with cheese and bacon and garnish with chopped cilantro.
672 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 29G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.