Satisfy your sweet tooth with this sweet treat that has just 6 grams of sugar!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 4 cups lowfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup gingersnap crumbs
- In a blender or food processor, puree strawberries and honey.
- Into 3 ounce popsicle molds, alternating layer the yogurt and strawberry puree until full. Sprinkle the gingersnaps over the bottom of the popsicles. Freeze overnight or until firm.
93 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.