Strawberries and Nutella take these French toast rollups to the next level.
- 6 slices fresh white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/2 lb. Driscoll's strawberries, diced
- 4 1/2 tbsp. Nutella®
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp. milk
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk eggs, milk and salt in bowl with flat base large enough to lie the roll up in.
- Spread sugar out in small dish.
- With rolling pin, roll bread flat.
- Spread each bread slice with 3/4 tablespoons of Nutella.
- Sprinkle strawberries along the bottom of bread slices and roll up bread.
- Melt butter in pan over medium high heat.
- Roll each roll up in egg mixture, shake off excess and place in pan. Repeat with remaining roll ups.
- Cook for around 4 minutes or until each side is golden, rotating every 1 minute or so.
- Remove from pan and immediately place in sugar. Roll to coat, then remove. Repeat with remaining roll ups.
- Serve immediately, while warm.