This kid-friendly recipe from Schnucks is perfect for those hot summer days.
- 3 cups hulled strawberries
- 2 tsp. finely shredded lime peel
- 4 cans Schnucks Berry Sparkling Water
- Mint leaves, to taste
- Strawberries, for garnish
- Fresh lime slices, for garnish
- In a blender or food processor cover and blend strawberries until smooth, adding 1 to 3 tablespoons water, if needed.
- Add fresh lime peel and combine.
- Spoon strawberry lime mixture into a 16-cube ice cube tray. Top each cube with a mint leaf and freeze.
- To serve, pour Schnucks Berry Sparkling Water into four glasses. Add four strawberry lime ice cubes to each glass. Garnish with strawberry and lime slices.
35 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.