Add a burst of color and flavor to your dessert selection with our Strawberry Confetti Ice Cream recipe. It’s the sweetest way to celebrate!
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. strawberry jello powder mix
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 (4.8 oz.) sleeve honey graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Place a large bowl in the freezer to prepare for ice cream, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all mix ins. Whisk 2 minutes or until fully combined. Set aside.
- Add ice cream to the large chilled bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix on low until ice cream is soft but not melted, about 5 minutes.
- Add mixed toppings. Mix on low until just combined.
- Working quickly, transfer the mixed ice cream into a smaller bowl or Tupperware container. Immediately cover with a double layer of plastic wrap, pressing the first layer of wrap to surface of ice cream to minimize exposure to air. Wrap tightly with a second layer of plastic to seal the entire bowl. Place in deepest part of freezer, closest to your ice bin. Freeze minimum 4 hours, best overnight, before serving.
546 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 12G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.