Strawberry and coconut turn a classic ice pop into a tropical treat.
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 6 tbsp. powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (15 oz.) can coconut milk, shaken
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Blend strawberries in blender or food processor with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- In a small bowl, stir together coconut milk, remaining 3 tablespoons powdered sugar and vanilla. Stir the coconut into the milk mixture.
- Layer the strawberry mixture and the coconut milk mixture into ice-pop molds. Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.