Start your day off right! Fresh strawberries and fiber-packed almonds come together for a delicious and energizing breakfast.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp. chia seeds, plus additional for garnish
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container Oikos blended vanilla Greek yogurt, divided
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp. almond butter, divided
- sliced almonds, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon almond butter. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- To a blender, add almond milk, chia seeds, strawberries, banana, remaining Greek yogurt and remaining almond butter. Pulse to blend until smooth.
- To serve, transfer smoothie mixture to a bowl, then swirl in the Greek yogurt and almond butter mixture. Top with additional chia seeds and slivered almonds.
539 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G