Start your morning with sticky buns.
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into quarters and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix caramel, nuts, butter, vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon until well-combined. Spoon 1/4 of the caramel mixture into the bottom of the Bundt pan. Gently toss biscuit quarters in the bowl with the remaining caramel mixture, until all pieces are coated.
- Evenly distribute the biscuit dough in the Bundt pan. Bake until golden brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. Let cool for one minute, then invert onto a platter. Serve immediately.
288 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G