Collard greens are an easy-to-make, nutrient-filled dish.
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 2 lb. fresh collard greens, stems and rib removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Schnucks red wine vinegar
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, about 2-3 mins. Add garlic and continue to cook for one minute, stirring frequently. Stir in crushed red pepper, collard greens and salt.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add vinegar and 1/2 cup water; cover and cook until greens are tender and water has evaporated, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
168 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G