These Steak Frites are made with Verde Beef, which is grass fed and pasture-raised. It’s also 100% Organic and is a healthier option.
- 6-oz. Verde Farms 100% Organic Grass-Fed Sirloin Steaks
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bunches fresh Swiss chard, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 32 oz. frozen french fries, prepared according to package.
- fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
- Rub steak with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Preheat broiler. Place steak on a foil-lined sheet pan and add to oven. Cook until steak reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees (or desired doneness), flipping once, about 8-10 minutes per side. Remove from oven, place steak on a cutting board and allow to rest at least 5 minutes before slicing to desired thickness.
- Heat remaining oil and garlic in a large pan over medium heat. Add Swiss chard, lemon juice and crushed red pepper to pan and toss to combine. Cook until wilted, 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Evenly divide prepared fries, Swiss chard and steak among four plates. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
517 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.