Crescent rolls stuffed with steak, green peppers and melted provolone cheese.
- 8 oz. Bertolino Foods® Shaved Steak
- 1 cup green peppers, raw, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup yellow onion, raw, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1 (8 oz.) tube Pillsbury crescent rolls
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat canola oil in sauté pan. Add onions and peppers and cook about 5 minutes. Add steak and cook for another 90 seconds. The steak will not be cooked fully, it will finish cooking in the oven.
- Separate the crescent dough into the 8 precut triangles. Lay out the dough with the wide base near you and tip of the triangle away from you.
- On the base of the triangle, layer the shaved steak and vegetables and top with one half slice of cheese.
- With the cheese on top of the filling, roll the dough around the filling and place on a baking tray. Make sure the tip of the triangle is on the bottom of the roll, so it doesn’t unroll while it bakes. Repeat until all the crescent dough is rolled.
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes, until crust is golden and shaved steak is cooked through.
250 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.