These burrito bowls are delicious. No mis-steak.
- 12 oz. sirloin steak, boneless
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Schnucks canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Schnucks canned corn, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded cheese of choice
- 1/2 cup Schnucks ranch dressing
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook until desired doneness, about 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer steak to a cutting board and cover with foil. Allow steak to rest 5 minutes before thinly slicing. Wipe pan clean and place back over medium-high heat.
- Add remaining oil, onion and bell pepper to pan and sauté until softened, 2-5 minutes.
- Divide rice among four bowls and evenly top with lettuce, cooked onions and peppers, black beans, corn, tomatoes, steak, cheese and dressing. Serve immediately.
497 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.