Looking for new dinner ideas? Try this sriracha shrimp sushi bowl!
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 71-90 count cooked shrimp
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 avocados, flesh removed from skin, pitted and chopped
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, sugar and salt. Set aside.
- Add rice to large bowl. Slowly stir in vinegar mixture until rice is fully coated.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls and top each with shrimp, carrot, cucumber and avocado. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha; drizzle atop each sushi bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
520 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.